Skip to content
- Stay away from people with the disease
- Keep at least 1 meter away from people who are coughing or sneezing
- If you have a disease, stay home and never go outside
- Cover the face with tissue while coughing or sneezing, then throw that tissue in the closed dustbin.
- If outside, wash hands with soap and water at regular intervals for up to 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 70% alcohol.
- Never touch the eyes, nose and ears while washing hands.
Keeping yourself separate
- Stay at home for at least 14 days if infected.
- If you feel a little sick, stay home until it’s all right.
- Consult a doctor immediately if you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.